VolunteerHow Can You Help Others in Fulton County?
Become a volunteer for Hands of Grace!
Our volunteers are the heart of the Hands of Grace ministry. They provide caring services that help reduce stress and isolation which is a gift like no other!
To become a Volunteer, click HERE. Print off the application, fill it out and return it to the Hands Of Grace Office.
Volunteering Opportunities for All Schedules:
Life can be incredibly busy. We value the time that our volunteers are willing to give. Because time is the most valuable gift, Hands of Grace has opportunities available that fit into everyone's lives. We have opportunities on weekends, weekdays, during the day and in the evenings. You can give an hour a week, an hour a month or help with one of our larger annual events. There is opportunity for everyone!
- Walk with us in your local parade (1 hour)
- Help us in the office with data entry (varies)
- Create a newsletter or mailing (3 hours)
- Help plan a fundraising event (3 hours)
- Talk about Hands of Grace to a civic group or organization you belong to (20 minutes)
- Do a “supply drive” for Hands of Grace at work or church (1 hour)
- Bake treats for one of our bake sales (1 hour)
- Come help at one of our fundraising events (1 -3 hours)
- Work with us at the Fulton County Fair (1 hour – 3 hours)
- Take a meal to someone (1 hour)
- Help at the Adult Day Center (1 – 6 hours)
- Take someone to pick up prescriptions (30 minutes)
- Drop someone off at their dialysis appointment (20 minutes)
Volunteering Opportunities are for Everyone:
We have been blessed with hundreds of dedicated volunteers since our inception in 1997. There are many different volunteer options. We have opportunities for:
- Church Youth Groups
- Corporate Groups
- Civic Groups
- School Groups (Community service hours can be met this way)
Call Hands of Grace today to give a gift of your time!